Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Kata Master Pro, made in Japan, WKF, 14 oz., white
The Kata Master PRO is made in Japan and sets new standards. The special material generates a unique sound and the special cut provides together with the elaborate processing an optimal fit. The innovative High Waist Lacing offers an unprecedented freedom of leg movement.
|Material:||70% Cotton, 30% Polyester|
- Kata gi suitable for competitors and masters striving for perfection.
- The straight arms offer a high freedom of movement without the jacket getting out of place. This leads to an excellent appearance. In addition the gi offers shortly cut sleeves and a short jacket.
- The newly developed Ultimate Sound Technology gives every kata demonstration additional expressiveness.
- Because of the high density of the material, the 14 oz. of the gi seem as light as a feather and thus offers a very high comfort.
- The closing seams of the reinforced sleeves is particularly heavy leading to a favorable falling of the gi and a support of the appearance.
- Attractive, stitched Tokaido logo on right chest and neck.
- The trousers stay in place because of the High Waist Lacing and do not constrict even at complex budokai movements.
- Because of the Pre-Shrunk Process developed by Tokaido the gi does not shrink at washing. Even after many washings it retains its shape.
- The gi can be provided with an individual embroidery. Please send us an email or enter your request here. We will be pleased to help you.
- The shipping contains jacket and trousers.