Karate Gi, TOKAIDO Bujin Kuro, 14 oz., black
The Bujin Kuro is a weighty allround Gi, especially for drafts and handel educations. The cottonen-linen mixture weighs 14 ounces and it is roughened inside to give an perfect wearing comfort. The modern european cut ensures a great movement space and high convenience.
- Karategi in good Tokaido-quality - high quality down to the details.The Gi is a excellent all-round suit for the discerning Karateka.
- Heavy equipment (14 oz). Very sturdy and tear-resistant . Multiple stitched and reinforced seams.The suit, therefore, is particularly suitable for throws and handles (as well as holding and tearing at self-defense exercises).
- Pants with elastic and in addition to lacing.
- Comfortable to wear. Interior slightly roughened, characterized the suit feels soft inside and rubs the skin not even in prolong workouts.
- Ad-free. Free of trademark or logo embroidery on the jacket back / neck and chest (suit suitable for traditional dojos and training). Only one label on the jacket and pants.
- Personal embroidery possible (please send us an email or give us your desire to stick, we will advise you).
- The package contains jacket and pants.